Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
BERLIN AND KRAKOW 2017
Transcript of BERLIN AND KRAKOW 2017
Duration: 8 days and 7 nights (03/04/2017 - 10/04/2017)
Price per paying person: £499*, based on a minimum group size of 50 people.
Flights depart/arrive at either Manchester or Liverpool.
Bed and Breakfast at hotels in both cities.
Stay at the Meininge Hotel Berlin.
Entrance to Wallmuseum-Haus at Checkpoint Charlie.
Entrance to Jewish Museum.
Berlin Wall Memorial.
Coach transfer to Krakow.
Stay at Hotel Alexander.
Entrance to Schindler Museum.
Entrance at Auschwitz-Birkenau including guide and headsets.
Entrance at Galicia Jewish Museum.
Meet with Concentration Camp survivor or relative.
Online shop will be set up through the University.
Pay through installments - October, December, February?
I will email people with further details on the trip/hotels - please write down your email on the slips.
A meeting will be held in the coming week.
Mark Barrow (firstname.lastname@example.org); Dan Berry (email@example.com)