Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Giver and 1984
Transcript of The Giver and 1984
by Lois Lowry Jonas is a young boy who lives in a comunity where all have dutys. A comunity where knowone knows were they come from. He becomes 12, an age where all receive his special duty and Jonas have the destiny of be the next Memory Receiver of the comunity. He have no choice. The Giver will give all his knowledge to him. Futuristic novels are not strange to see. They show the perspective of the future that the writer has. But...... 1984
by George Orwell "Big Brother is watching you". Thats the fear that the people in a city have. They cant do something, because then they can be seen and punished. Similarities between both movies The "brain washing" is reflected in both stories.
Control of the goverment.