Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Heat Transfer
Period 3 Conduction Transmission through or by the means of a conductor Convection the circulatory motion that occurs in a fluid at a temperature owing to th variation of its density and the action of gravity Radiation the process or emitting
of radiant energy in the
form of waves or particles Conduction examples
Touching a stove and being burned
Ice cooling down your hand
Boiling water by thrusting a red-hot piece of iron into it
Radiation Heat from the sun warming your face
Heat from a lightbulb
Heat from a fire convection Hot air rising, cooling, and falling (convection currents)
An old-fashioned radiator (creates a convection cell in a room by emitting warm air at the top and drawing in cool air at the bottom). The end