Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
larry bird personality traits
Transcript of larry bird personality traits
by: Gabriel Chacon
Loving: Larry Bird is very loving to the sport of basketball. After he retired he went to Indiana to coach the Pacers, after he retired from coaching he became the president of the basketball association for his team.
Giving: Larry Bird is very giving to the kids that are suffering from hunger and no money.
Aggressive: Bird is aggressive when it comes to sports, if there is a loose ball he dives on it, if there is a fast break he sprints down the court.
Competitive: Bird is very competitive in basketball games, especially against his rival Magic Johnson.
Sad: Bird was very sad when his dad died.