Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
SMALL ACTS OF KINDNESS
Transcript of SMALL ACTS OF KINDNESS
The ancient Greek storyteller Aesop said, "No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."
Explain how small acts of kindness can have an impact on others. Use specific details and examples in your response.
Example of an action that made an impact
-one day when I was having a bad day
-somebody opened a door for me and my day just turned around
In the first paragraph I would state how small acts can impact others
-it can make a bad day a good day
-makes good impressions
-over time it can make a huge impact on others
-easy way to make an impression
How easy it is to do acts of kindness
-it can be as easy as just giving a compliment
-easiest way to put a smile on somebody's face
-easily change somebody's mood
Have you ever wondered what it would mean to a random stranger if you gave them a small act of kindness?The Greek storyteller Aesop once said, "No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted." Well if you ever thought it would be futile then you are wrong, and here is why.