Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Roller Coaster Project
Transcript of Roller Coaster Project
What is this project for?
Our First Try
By: Caitlyn, Hudson, Max, and Emma
Why our roller coaster works
Potential Energy, Kinetic Energy and friction
Problems And Solutions
Potential Energy :
Stored energy to do with the position of an object
Kinetic Energy :
The energy of an object in motion
1. Draw a detailed sketch of the roller coaster
2. Make the roller coaster with hose
3. Improve roller coaster and fix kinks
4. Reduce friction of the roller coaster
5. Final roller coaster is ready
maybe make it more fun
could of done two loops
• Make it More Fun
• Get Better Ideas Like Team 3
• Make it Longer Lasting
fun and creative
make it faster and more fun
add more loops
WARNING!! ALL THE IMAGES HERE HAVE PARENTHESES AT THE END SO WHEN U CLICK ON THEM IT WILL SAY ERROR. WE DID THIS BECAUSE WITHOUT THE PARENTHESES THE PICTURE WOULD APPEAR AND THE SOURCE WOULD DISAPPEAR
WE HOPE YOU ENJOYED OUR PROJECT
What We Would Do Differently
How We Build The Roller Coaster
What we already have...
1 big drop