Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Cardboard VR Space exploration
Transcript of Cardboard VR Space exploration
- An introduction in virtual reality
DOWNLOAD THE APP "TITANS OF SPACE"
FROM PLAY STORE.
NB! Large App. Wi-Fi only!
Organize in grous of 2 or 3 based on number of Android phones. There should be at least 1 per group.
START THE APPLICATION.
Your goal is to learn as much as possible about space as you travel through it. Since you will work as a group, you need to cooperate!
Follow the recipe on the next slide.
- Person #1 uses the app to start a tour and
what s/he learns to the rest of the group. Make sure to mention the most important information!
PS: MORE INFO:
- Person #2 and #3
at Saturn, Neptune and VY Canis Majoris
- Select (tap) Cardboard VR, Drift correction, Continue
- Put phone into you VR glasses while app loads
- Focus on "Automatic" (green area) to select it.
- Focus on the blue "play-button" x2.
How to navigate your spaceship?
Focus on this to proceed
Look around to see stars and planets
GET YOUR GROUP READY FOR A SUPER DIFFICULT KAHOOT
While the app downloads:
THE SOLAR SYSTEM
- 8 planets orbit the sun
To orbit = to move or travel around in an orbital or elliptical path