Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Saxaphone
1814. His father was one of the
finest instrument makers in his
city. Because of this, he learned
how to build and play many
instruments. Adolfe Sax created the
Saxophone in order to bridge the gap
between woodwinds and brass instruments. Adolfe originally invented the C Bass Sax. In 1841 Hector Berlioz modified Adolfe's design to a more modern model. The saxophone quickly gained popularity in bands worldwide because of its unique sound. Saxaphone has been a vital instrument in jazz
ever since the first jazz musicians. Famous Sax Players: Charlie Parker:
Born in 1920, Parker was possibly the most influential player in Bebop. He died in 1955 due to a drug addiction. John Coltrane:
John Coltrane was born in 1926. He pioneered styles such as free jazz with Miles Davis and Thelonius Monk. The end