Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
Dividend- the number to be divided in a division problem
Try some yourself
Divisor- the number being divided by in a division problem
You cannot divide a decimal so you must multiply divisor by a power of
ten to make it a whole number. ex.3.6*10 =36 To make the statement equal again you must multiply the dividend by the same power of ten.
Remember to bring the decimal up!
Video & game
REMEMBER TO CHANGE THE DIVSOR INTO A WHOLE NUMBER!
You might need paper! or a taco
Thank you for watching this taco corps. video
regards to: Aidan McLaughlin, Jonas Langer, and Cameron Worthington
special thanks to Ethan Howard and Vincent Feliciano
PEACE OUT AMERICA!
SUPPORT OUR NAVY!
Burritos are EVIL!!!
Dividing by Decimals