Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
Dividend- the number to be divided in a division problem
Try some yourself
Divisor- the number being divided by in a division problem
You cannot divide a decimal so you must multiply divisor by a power of
ten to make it a whole number. ex.3.6*10 =36 To make the statement equal again you must multiply the dividend by the same power of ten.
Remember to bring the decimal up!
Video & game
REMEMBER TO CHANGE THE DIVSOR INTO A WHOLE NUMBER!
You might need paper! or a taco
Thank you for watching this taco corps. video
regards to: Aidan McLaughlin, Jonas Langer, and Cameron Worthington
special thanks to Ethan Howard and Vincent Feliciano
PEACE OUT AMERICA!
SUPPORT OUR NAVY!
Burritos are EVIL!!!
Dividing by Decimals