Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Anne Sullivan Personality Traits
Transcript of Anne Sullivan Personality Traits
Anne helped Helen, a blind and deaf child, get through her life successfully.
Helen was kicking and screaming when she didn't get what she wanted and Anne was patient
and kept helping her.
Anne moved five times in her life! Four by herself.
Anne spoke about how important it was for every person to educate himself, in spite of the hardships in life.
Anne gave thanks for all the "abundant opportunities" that had been given to her.