Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Anne Sullivan Personality Traits
Transcript of Anne Sullivan Personality Traits
Anne helped Helen, a blind and deaf child, get through her life successfully.
Helen was kicking and screaming when she didn't get what she wanted and Anne was patient
and kept helping her.
Anne moved five times in her life! Four by herself.
Anne spoke about how important it was for every person to educate himself, in spite of the hardships in life.
Anne gave thanks for all the "abundant opportunities" that had been given to her.