Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Geometry Syllabus
Fall 2011 40% Assessment of Skills
30% Projects & Classwork
10% Homework Course Overview Grades Coach
Info 3:40 - 4:40 M, T, W
8:00 - 8:30 M, T, W, Th, F
6:00 - 8:00 W by appointment
@ SE Branch library binder
1. Be respectful of others (even if they disrespect you).
2. Come prepared to class.
3. Help create a positive learning environment, and
refrain from disrupting others' learning. CONSEQUENCES:
2. 5 points off daily participation grade
3. Detention: after school that day or next
4. Phone call home / Office Referral Mr. Yates, Math and Engineering Teacher
Room 110, TAET, Patterson High School
PHS phone: (410) 396 - 9276
Mr. Y's cell phone: (443) 462 - 9049
Mr. Y's e-mail: email@example.com Unit 1: Symmetry & Tilings Unit 2: Fractals Unit 3: 3D Patterns Unit 4: Triangles Unit 5: Circles Unit 6: 3D Measurement Patterns & Motion Construction & Measurement