Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Marketing Matrixes
Matrixes are an important part of a business' strategic planning -. Effectively applying matrixes enables business' owners to identify and evaluate what is working, what is not working, and devise measurable strategies that optimise the ability to meet business objectives.
This tool is used by businesses to help
set strategies for growth. It clearly identifies
different directions and elements of risk.
This matrix allows businesses
to look at each product in their
portfolio and identify each product's
relative market share and market growth.
Competitors can also be placed on the
This matrix is derived from the SWOT matrix. It helps businesses make the:
1. most of their strengths
2. Avoid weaknesses (minimise)
3. Optimise opportunities
4. minimise threats
TOWS - helps a business identify strategies
that help them evaluate diffrent options
1. SO - How can a business use its strengthes to take advantage of opportunities?
2. ST - How can a business use its strengths to avoid and minimise threats?
3. WO - How can a business use its opportunities to
4. WT - How can a business reduce weaknesses and avoid threats.
A Marketing reminder!