Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Character Analysis Notes
Transcript of Character Analysis Notes
• Character’s words
• Character’s actions
• Character’s thoughts
• Narrator’s description
• Other character’s thoughts, words, or actions
Examples of character traits: caring, arrogant, stubborn, demanding, neat, possessive, lazy, etc.
Not examples of character traits: (physical descriptions) – tall, old, young, wearing a red sweater, having brown
Choose a character that changes in the story (usually the protagonist).
Describe the character's traits at the beginning of the story, the obstacles and challenges the character faces in the story, and how they change by the end.
Character analysis is a description of one's understanding of a character.
How to Write a Character Analysis
are adjectives. They describe a character's personality or qualities.
Journal Entry: Choose a main or supporting character who changes in the story. Write two traits about the character at the beginning of the story and two traits that show how the character changes by the end of the story.
foul-- "Dally was getting impatient. He put his feet up on the back of the redhead's chair, winked at me, and beat his own record for saying something dirty" (Hinton 21).