Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Mount Saint Helens
Transcript of Mount Saint Helens
in Washington which is in the Pacific Northwest region of the United States. A volcano is an opening, or rupture, in a planet's surface or crust, which allows hot, molten rock,ash, and gases to escape from below
the surface. Mount Saint Helen's
latitude is 46.20°N &
longitude is 122.18°W Mount Saint Helen's last eruption was in 2008. The most violent eruption was May 18, 1980. In 1980, 57 people were killed by a massive avalanche. Mount Saint Helens is an
ACTIVE VOLCANO! BIBLIOGRAPHY (WORKS CITED) 1. http://www.peakware.com
4. http://www.maar.us/active_volcanoes.html When Mount Saint Helens erupts, mostly ash explodes out-ALOT OF ASH! Five ADDITIONAL facts about Mount Saint Helens: 1. The elevation is 8364 feet (2549 meters).
2. It is very difficult to walk up.
3. The best months for climbing are, March, April, May, June.
4. It was first climbed in 1853.
5. It is usually covered in snow. Mount St. Helens is a Stratovolcano Mount Saint Helens By: Paige Weatherford