Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Darcy’s Raspberry Crumb Bars
Transcript of Darcy’s Raspberry Crumb Bars
1 Large Egg
2 1/2 cups all- purpose flour
1 1/4 cups butter(softened)
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
3/4 cup raspberry preserves
2 large eggs
5 cups all-purpose flour
2 1/2 cups butter
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 1/2 cups rasperry preserves
Set aside 2 cups of the crumb mixture for later.
Preheat oven to 350°F
Mix together all ingredients except the raspberry preserves on a SLOW speed until crumbs form.
Darcy Howard #11 5m 1-29-18
Grease your baking dish(the recipe calls for a 8x8 inch pan)
Press the remaining crumbs into the greased baking dish.
Spread the raspberry preserves on top
of the pressed crumbs.
Sprinkle remaining crumbs evenly on top.
Bake for 30-40 minutes until the crumbs turn golden brown.
let it cool,cut it and serve it
(i told my brother if he vacuumed for me he could have a piece.)
If you want to double the recipe(like me)instead of using 2 8x8 inch pans you can use 1 9x13 inch pan.
i hope you enjoyed these as much as Ruby did!!!!!!!