Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Teaching Similes & Metaphors Using Firework
Transcript of Teaching Similes & Metaphors Using Firework
Runs like a gazelle.
Yellow hair like the sun.
Not as tall as a giant.
Nice and sweet like a sugar cookie. Do you ever feel like a plastic bag Drifting through the wind, wanting to start again? Do you ever feel, feel so paper thin Like a house of cards, one blow from caving in?
Do you ever feel already buried deep? Six feet under screams, but no one seems to hear a thing Do you know that there's still a chance for you 'Cause there's a spark in you?
You just gotta ignite the light and let it shine Just own the night like the 4th of July
'Cause baby, you're a firework Come on, show 'em what you're worth Make 'em go, oh, oh, oh As you shoot across the sky
Baby, you're a firework Come on, let your colors burst Make 'em go, oh, oh, oh You're gonna leave 'em falling down
Objectives Define simile and metaphor
Identify similes and metaphors.
Create your own similes and metaphors!