Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The history of American Eagle Outfitters
Transcript of The history of American Eagle Outfitters
By:Ricardo Hernandez When did American Eagle Outfitters start? It all started in 1977 when American Eagle Outfitters (AE) is lunched as a segment of silvermans menswear. Then in 1991 AE grows to 153 stores.
Then in 1992 the company focuses on private-label merchandise. then in 1993 American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. is incorporated. in 1994 AE goes public with a listing on the NASDAQ stock exchange then in 2000 AE steps up its promotional campaign, gaining exposure for its clothing on the television series "Dawson's Creek" and in teen-oriented movies. and last but not least in 2001 AE generates record net income of $105.5 million!