Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The history of American Eagle Outfitters
Transcript of The history of American Eagle Outfitters
By:Ricardo Hernandez When did American Eagle Outfitters start? It all started in 1977 when American Eagle Outfitters (AE) is lunched as a segment of silvermans menswear. Then in 1991 AE grows to 153 stores.
Then in 1992 the company focuses on private-label merchandise. then in 1993 American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. is incorporated. in 1994 AE goes public with a listing on the NASDAQ stock exchange then in 2000 AE steps up its promotional campaign, gaining exposure for its clothing on the television series "Dawson's Creek" and in teen-oriented movies. and last but not least in 2001 AE generates record net income of $105.5 million!