Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
6-1 Sara Carr
Transcript of 6-1 Sara Carr
Although post secondary education is not required for most photographers, many take classes or earn a bachelor’s degree in a related field because such an education can improve their skills and employment prospects.
What do we do?
~We preserve pictures to tell a story
~Sometimes we get pictures at the perfect timing
~We make sure a picture tells a thousand words
~We mostly work outside to catch a better scene to make the picture ten times better, sometimes we use green screens, however we perfer outside and sunny summer days.blah blah blah blah