Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Quantum Entanglement
What is the color of the electron?!
Do we have Free Will?
The EPR paradox
Can we teleport people?
*Matter exhibits a wave–particle duality.
* Electrons are not real until we observe them.
*A system is completely described by a wave function
*The description of nature is essentially probabilistic
The Many Worlds Interpretation
*The wave function is real
*MWI is a realist, deterministic, local theory
Quantum Entanglement has a huge impact on our world
It deepened our understanding of reality
It costs an enormous amount of money to be tested experimentally
*According to Quantum theory, all microscopic behaviors are either
Question: does it worth spending billions of dollars on the applications of quantum entanglement?