Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How did the Nativists react to immigrants?
Transcript of How did the Nativists react to immigrants?
I chose this topic because some members of my family where immigrants.
Nativists responded negatively to immigrants because they blamed them for increased poverty competition for jobs, and they disagreed with the immigrants Catholic religion
Subtopic#2 Competition for Jobs
Immigrants worked for less than the Americans so they had more jobs, this created competition.
the Nativists blamed the immigrants
for increased poverty.
They disagreed with the Catholic religion most Catholics had.
Subtopic#3 Catholic Oposition
I have to refine my organizer.
I have a lot of information to use.