Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Analogue and Digital Signals
Transcript of Analogue and Digital Signals
Discrete, stepped signal
Imagine communicating using morse code - clear defined signals
Less noise interference;
Can implement data integrity checks
Human voice - analogue
Temperature - analogue
CD music - digital data
Telephone - analogue
Internet - digital (via modem)
Advances in Tech
Digital TV replacing analogue (terrestrial)
DAB Radio replacing FM radio
Clearer signals, greater detail, less noise.
Older transmission methods used analogue signals.
They are a continuous signal
When transmitted from a distance, noise causes interference