Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Distribution System Heineken
Transcript of Distribution System Heineken
He made the business an immediate success by adhering
to the highest quality standards, treating his employees well.
Heineken's success was great with demand spanning across
Europe and year after year of growth backed by additional
breweries. A little bit about History What about México? Heineken Strategies Distribution Strategies Distribution Plants Distribution System The history
· This transaction combines FEMSA Beer brands such as Dos Equis, Sol and Tecate and its portfolio of premium brands, including Heineken. A presentation by:
- Isaac Salazar Heineken's Corporate Strategy -Heineken decided to implement an
-Heineken has reduced order cycle times from three months to four weeks and simplified planning for its distributor. Strategies Overview *One of the world’s greatest brewers
- Global network of distributors and 125 breweries in more than 70 countries.
- In the 3 breweries, more than 900 SKU’s are produced on 30 packaging lines and sold to over 150 countries. - Femsa is an integrated beverage platform that comprises Coca-Cola Femsa, with presence in Brazil and a major exporter of beer United States and other countries. Heineken’s Corporate Strategy Is “to remain the sustainable, preferred supplier for our existing and future customers by providing the right product with the right quality/volume at the right time in the right place at the best price”. Distribution in México *FEMSA developed a Secondary distribution system based on presale.
- Close to the brands, determinate, supervise and select the distribution chanel. FEMSA Beer currently operates 6 distribution plants in Mexico and 8 in Brazil, 6 Colombia, 5 Middle America, and finally 2 in Argentina Mexico:
-Toluca. In addition FEMSA BEER produces --->its glass bottles, aluminum cans and crown caps through its strategic procurement area, which is composed by:
INAMEX & Malta, S.A. de C.V. Points of Sale •In 2010 Heineken bought the FEMSA beers brands in Mexico, in order to ensure its market and increase its profitability in the Mexican market. * 950 convenience
Stores. * 1,401 Agencies