Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of TAB
Choice You are the artist. You choose
the media, the technique,
and the subject. You must be self motivated. Your experiments and mistakes are honored. Your ideas drive your artwork. It's all up to you. I Facillitate Centers Centers Demos Assessment Follow the Rules Break the Rules Ignore the Rules Road to Mastery From http://jamesshore.com/Agile-Book/how_to_be_agile.html Pick a
Method Follow it
rigorously Study the method further Reﬂect on your
results. What could
be better? Make a change
rigorously Do what feels
right Observe results The Process http://www.performingartsworkshop.org/pages/resources_administrators.html Art is Made Experiment Plan Create Document Reflect Each Unit Will Last 3 Weeks Tools We Will Use Moodle Sketchbook Camera Your Brain