Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Christchurch earthquake!
These plates slide against each other, giving rise to physical changes in the earths topography. The places where these tectonic plates meet each other, are called faultlines. The Richter magnitude scale is a mathematical technique used to quantify the size of earthquakes.
Developed in 1935 by Charles Richter earthquakes can be very dangerous they can rip appart roads really easy and they can even knock down whole buildings. you can alos be very baddly hurt in a earthquake you can even be killed. references http://www.pitara.com/discover/5wh/online.asp?story=135 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Topography http://encyclopedia.kids.net.au/page/ri/Richter_scale http://www.google.com.au/search?um=1&hl=en&safe=active&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&channel=np&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=earthquake+damage&aq=f&aqi=g10&aql=&oq= thank-you for reading on febuary 22nd when the cristchurch earthquake struck christchurch