Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Cyber Bullying
Bullying What Starts It? Examples How to Prevent What To Do If You're Cyberbullied
Dont give out personal information Tell your parents, or a guardian Report them on the site you're on. Tell them to stop. Block them/Stop communication If you can’t say something nice about someone online, then don’t say it at all.
Dont cyberbully anybody, and they wont cyberbully you. When people start spreading rumors first. When people are bored on the Internet.
When friends pressure people to do it. When people are too afraid to say it in person, they say it online. Dont talk to people you dont know Posting embarrasing pictures or videos. Pretending to be someone and making fun of them.
Forwarding private messages to other people. Insulting/Bad mouthing other people.