Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Sonja Haerkoenen: 'Ask a Librarian live': Cardiff pilots a chat enquiry service - Gregynog Colloquium 2011
Transcript of Sonja Haerkoenen: 'Ask a Librarian live': Cardiff pilots a chat enquiry service - Gregynog Colloquium 2011
Live since 27 September 2010, pilot project for 1 year
Accessible to anyone anywhere (homepage, 'contact us', ejournals...)
Service hours: Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm
2 libraries on duty per shift
Voluntary staff – assistants, subject librarians, site managers
Online wiki with FAQs, set phrases, rules, suggestions 'Ask a Librarian live' - Cardiff pilots a chat enquiry service
Gregynog Colloquium 2011 Fancy a road trip?
Questions: HaerkoenenS@cardiff.ac.uk Between 27 September 2010 and 30 May 2011 we received X chat requests. http://www.flickr.com/photos/suvodeb/2407604810/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/23129966@N05/2218616262/