Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Seedfolks
English Language's Spoken: Common Phrase's: Merry Christmas - A'yaad Meelad Seedah I Love You - Uhibbok / Uhibboki (Female) Happy New Year!- Sana Sa'eedah ! Ethnic Group's: Qatar (Arab) - 20%
Other Arab - 20%
Indian - 20%
Nepali - 13%
Filipino - 10%
Pakistan - 7%
Sri Lankan - 5%
Other - 5% Religion: Islam Goverment: Constitutional Monarchy Independence: September 3 1971 National Capital: Doha Key Cities: Al-Khor Dukhan Al-Ruwais Major Products/Industries: Petroleum
Construction Land Forms/Feature's: Mostly Desert
Next To The Persian Sea Climate: Tropical Climate
Chilly Winters Seafood Mutton Lamb Olive
Rice Food: Music: Based On Bedouin Poetry
Dance's, and Song's
Khaliji Music Celebration's : Founder's Day : December 18th
Eid ul-Fitr - Biggest Festival Celebrated