Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of 2
you you your yours yourself
he him his his himself
she her her hers herself
it it its its itself
we us our ours ourselves
you you your yours yourselves
they them their theirs themselves Exercises Use the correct personal pronouns. Watch the words in brackets.
Example: ___ often reads books. (Lisa)
Answer: She often reads books.
1) ___ is dreaming. (George)
2) ___ is green. (the blackboard)
3) ___ are on the wall. (the posters)
4) ___ is running. (the dog)
5) ___ are watching TV. (my mother and I)
6) ___ are in the garden. (the flowers)
7) ___ is riding his bike. (Tom)
8) ___ is from Bristol. (Victoria)
9) ___ has got a brother. (Diana)
10) ___ Have got a computer, Mandy? Choose the correct possessive determiners.
Example: I have got a sister. ___ name is Susan.
Answer: I have got a sister. Her name is Susan.
___ name is John. This is ___ friend Jason. He's 12. ___ sister is nine. They have got a pet. ___ pet is a budgie. ___ name is Charlie. Jason and I go to the same school. There are 450 boys and girls in ___ school. Jason's form teacher is Mrs. Peterson. She has got a pet, too. ___ pet is a tortoise. Our form teacher is Mr. Smith. I like ___ lessons. He has two dogs. The dogs love to play in ___ garden. Good job! Now the lesson is over. Goodbye.