Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
who dun it
Transcript of who dun it
of paper that when opened
appears to be a map of the world. A piece of wet toilet
paper with a shoe print on The back of the vctims head has been written on.
It says 'You would never expect me' A name tag half ripped with the text 'Mr.' and 'Appo' on. On the wall where the crime was comitted is written 'nearly eight ' Maybe the suspect has something to do with geography?
The suspect might have been to the toilet recently. Who knows? On the back of the victims head is written 'YOU WOULD NEVER EXPECT ME' Something about the suspect means we would not expect them. Maybe they were friends? We believe this name tag belonged to the suspect. Does this tell us who they are? Maybe there is something about the suspect which equals 7? Does this narrow it down? Know who it is yet? Are you sure you want
to know? It was Mr. Clarke!!!! Here goes... P.S Don't go past this point unless you know who the murderer is.