Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Biochemistry
The average pay of a Biochemist is about 81.5 k per year with an 19% occupational outlook.
The advantages of being a Biochemist is the pay and benefits.
The disadvantages of being on is working with the dangerous chemicals.
One skills needed would being able to spend time around chemicals with a strong repulsive smell.
1. Why did you choose this career? She was always interested in medicine her mom was a nurse and her dad was part of the rescue squad.
2. What is your favorite thing about it? Understanding the medications
3. What is the hardest thing about it? 1) topic- is the chemistry. 2) teaching- helping students understand the chemistry.
4. What personal advice would you give to someone going into the field? Study hard in math and science classes as well as some social classes.
5. What is a typical mistake that some people make going into the field? People tend to get samples too small to properly react with another chemical.
The study of chemical processes within and relating to living organisms
Over the last forty Biochemistry has become successful at explaining almost all areas of life science and botany
The closest science to Biochemistry is Molecular Biology
The degree needed for Biochemistry is a doctorate and Southern Illinois University is a college that off that major
Working conditions and reason for career suitability
The working are about half lab half office work. The office work is just as important as the lab work in all aspects.
I believe I am suitable for the career i like working with the chemical and biological aspects of science this is a career that would suit me an so many different ways.