Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Paul Mitchell the School Dress Code
Transcript of Paul Mitchell the School Dress Code
Professional image is a requirement for successful participation in school.
Students must maintain the following professional dress code...
Splash of Color
Armpits should be covered.
2 inches above the knee
All Barbers must wear a necktie.
Shoulders and underarms covered.
"Dress for the job you want
not the job you have."
Only Phase 2
black and white
No logo shirts