Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Alcohol
Created By Matthew Hussey
The common places to you find cancer are your mouth, your pharynx, larynx, oesophagus and bowel which effects men and women's breasts.
When you drink alcohol for a long period of time you might experience problems with the nerves inside your arms and legs and poor work performance which could affect you financially.
Alcohol might seem a good idea at the time but having one too many drinks can lead to... serious brain injury, alcohol dependence, concentration loss, short term memory loss, depression, family, relationship and legal problems.
From drinking your looks can be affected like getting frequent infections which also affects your insides and could be the difference in a relationship. Another thing is the skin problems you can develop.
The effects of long term alcohol use could lead to cirrhosis which is a disease in the liver, a range of diseases affecting the heart, blood and it can also include strokes. For women it can cause harm to a baby which is unborn.
Thank you for watching and I hope you enjoyed it!
my message is... do not drink too much alcohol!!!