Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Science
Had Mount St Helens Location of area The movements of the plates that form the earth’s crust played an important role in the formation of the Sierra Nevada Mountains.
The type of plate boundary of the Sierra Nevada is transform boundary, meaning the two plates slide by each other.
Beginning about 3 million years ago , the Sierra Nevada fault system became active with repeated episodes of slip (earthquakes).
The Sierra Nevada Mountains is located on the North American Plate. Olympia, Washington Population-46,478
Earthquake history-Mount St Helens
Earthquake history- there hasn’t been very many earthquakes
I think this is a bad place to have a nuclear power plant
The oceanic plate boundary is in Washington
Washington is in the ring of fire Plate Ninjas <3 j \