Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Job Smart Intro
Transcript of Job Smart Intro
Everyone will complete an up to date CV using the computers
Everyone will demonstrate how to complete an online application form
Everyone will set their own goals to help find work
You will be able to describe your skills and experience to an employer
You will complete your job search online
Tutor - Gary Harding
Start date: 28.08.18
End date: 30.08.18
Start time: 9:30
individual personal goals
safe working practices
what responsibilities you have for health and safety
your own team skills
how IT is used in work
Why are you here?
Recently made your claim for Universal Credit?
A chance to ask questions
Opportunities for extra support
Why is the course so short?
What if I already have a CV?
What does the tutor tell the Jobcentre?
What do I expect?
An open mind; you will learn something new if you
Everyone to take part; you all have different, valuable experience to share!
If you get an important phone call that's fine, just leave the room.
Everyone needs to complete the work; just make sure you answer the questions!