Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
6TH GRADE ROUTE 66: TRAVEL THROUGH THE BIBLE
Transcript of 6TH GRADE ROUTE 66: TRAVEL THROUGH THE BIBLE
SO WHAT ARE WE COVERING?
A BOOK BY BOOK STUDY
HOW WE ROLL
OVERVIEW OF EACH BOOK
THE FOREST VS. THE TREES
FILL IN THE ______.
THIS IS YOUR WORKBOOK! KEEP UP WITH IT. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBLITY. YOU WILL NOT GET ANOTHER. IF YOU LOSE YOUR TEXTBOOK, YOU HAVE TO BUY ANOTHER ONE.
HOW IT ALL BEGAN
LESSON 1: WHERE DID THE BIBLE COME FROM?
LESSON 2: IN THE BEGINNING...
LESSON 3: HOW IT FELL APART
LESSON 4: ABRAHAM
LESSON 5: WHO'S WHO?
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
THE ENTIRE OLD TESTAMENT POINTS TO THE RESCUER....THE SAVIOR OF THE WORLD!
So its time to take a journey through the Bible...
SOME OTHER IMPORTANT
STUFF TO CONSIDER
WRITE YOUR NAME IN THIS TEXTBOOK
ON THE FRONT COVER
ON THE FRONT PAGE
IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BOOK
BACK PAGE/ BACK COVER
First off let's get some things cleared up...