Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Aaron Swartz timeline
Transcript of Aaron Swartz timeline
Sept 25, 2010
Oct 9, 2010
Dec 26, 2010
Jan 4, 2011
Jan 6, 2011
Files Downloaded En Masse
Office for General Council
No computer crime expertise, called in Cambridge Police
Accompanied by a Secret Service agent
IS&T turns over the following information to the Secret Service without a subpoena:
Network flow data
January 6, 2011
June 3, 2011
Installed a camera on the closet containing the laptop the same day
Federal criminal investigation opened
January 5, 2011
Alert MIT Police
which lead them to chase down
A story of
That activity was happening on the
Alerted about data usage
Downloads seem to all be from one laptop