Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Photography - William Henry Fox Talbot
Transcript of Photography - William Henry Fox Talbot
Ships at Low Tide
Photogenic drawing negative likely 1839
Two delicate plant fronds
"How charming it would be if it were possible to cause these natural images to imprint themselves durably and remain fixed on the paper!"
He liked to emulate 19th century scenes from everyday life
Many of the pictures he took were of nature
Trinity College, Cambridge
‘The Open Door’
Salt print from a calotype negative, April 1844
YOU WILL NOT OUT SMART ME
"When the eye was removed from the prism-in which all looked beautiful- I found that the faithless pencil had only left traces on the paper melancholy to behold"