Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
WAR OF THE TONGUES
Transcript of WAR OF THE TONGUES
"And so my mouth
Was a different place" Metaphor-
"And the once lively place
Seemed as solemn as a graveyard." Hyperbole-
"The thick pools of Saliva" -The differences made after she left 2nd Stanza -How i felt about the situation
-Disgraced and ashamed 4th stanza Hyperbole-"After an Eternity" Metaphor and Allusion-It was like serving one master,Which was much better than serving two,Because I did not have to love one and hate one. Stanza 5 -Return of the mother tongue -Allusion and metaphor:
"A tongue is like a double-edged sword,Quick to complement and just as fast to offend."
Stanza 6 "To get down from her mandible throne,
And to let her take her rightful place in my mouth." Stanza 7 -Rhyme
"When two tongues fight,
It is not a pretty sight." -Metaphor
"The caves of your gum" Stanza 8 -Metaphor
"It is like listening to two pieces of music
Playing at the same time.
It is impossible to concentrate on both at the same time!" Stanza 9 -Oxymoron statement
"Thick chains of saliva"
and "That bind the hatred" END Questions?