Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
INNOVATION CENTRE SCHOOL PROJECT
Transcript of INNOVATION CENTRE SCHOOL PROJECT
WHAT IS INNOVATION?
THE SCALES OF INNOVATION
WHAT'S THE AGE LIMIT ON INNOVATION?
WHY SHOULD YOU BECOME AN INNOVATOR?
UNDERSTAND THEORETICAL CONCEPTS BETTER
Innovation is the application of better solutions that meet new requirements, unarticulated needs, or existing market needs. This is accomplished through more effective products, processes, services, technologies, or ideas that are readily available to markets, governments and society. The term innovation can be defined as something original and, as consequence, new that "breaks into" the market or society.
To do something in a new way.
INVENTOR: SAM HOUGHTON
TO SOLVE A PROBLEM
TEMPTING SNOOZE BUTTON
MEANS OF EXPRESSING CREATIVITY
LEARN MORE THROUGH DOING
Stack of books on swimming
What actually happens at the pool!