Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Timbre Presentation
FAMILIES ...into which you blow air
to make a sound. ...which make sounds
by vibrating a string. ...which you play
by hitting, kicking, or shaking. ...which feature sounds
created through the use of technology. Wind Instruments Stringed Instruments Percussion Instruments Electronic Instruments Brass Instruments Wind instruments that don't use the brass mouthpiece.
Some are played with a "reed."
They don't look alike, but they sound alike. Woodwind Instruments Long tubes made of brass or other metals.
Use a cup-shaped mouthpiece. To make a string vibrate: pluck (pick)
Percussion Instruments ...can't play different pitches. Non-Pitched
Percussion Instruments Woodwinds
Brass ...can play different pitches.