Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
DLL or Daily Lesson Log
Transcript of DLL or Daily Lesson Log
What is DLL or Daily Lesson Log?
An activity that you do in order to learn something;
A single class or part of a course of instruction
Something learned through experience
An official record of events
in a systematic way.
Lesson + Log
An official record of activities, instruction and learning experiences written in a systematic way.
Flexibility in the Preparation of Daily Lessons
Teachers of all public elementary and
secondary schools will have more time for
the preparation of necessary support
instructional materials and student-centered
Teachers who have been in the service for
more than two
years, private school
experience included, shall not be required to
prepare detailed lesson plans
They may adopt the Daily Lesson Logs
Teachers with less than two (2) years teaching experience shall be required to prepare DLPs which shall include the following:
Teachers may make modification of / or
derivation from the TGs/TMs whenever
necessary to suit the learners’ ability
provided that the learning standards and
competencies are met.
They are encouraged to enhance the TGs to
provide activities that will develop higher
Teachers' Guides (TGs)
Teachers' Manuals (TMs)
DLPs / DLLs shall be written in the language
of the TGs/TMs
• Grade 1 teachers need not translate them to
the Mother Tongue (MT)
• The use of MT as Medium of Instruction must
be strictly followed.
Sample of Lesson Log
What to put i the in Lesson Log?
A report of : Angeli Calicdan