Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Final Exam Review
Transcript of Final Exam Review
-Take out your study guides
- Be ready to review
- Be sure you know and can explain the method:
- Data and Graphing
** IV, DV, constant, control variables
Info and Dates
- The study guide is to be answered in written form, or it may be typed.
- No need to write the questions again.
- 100% of answers equals 100% grade....anything less is unacceptable
**Due Wednesday May 3rd**
**Sci. LEAP is Friday May 5th**
**Same study guide is used for FINAL EXAM**
Know where and how to use atomic numbers, and atomic masses.
Know groups and periods
Lewis Dot Models
How to create ions and bonds