Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The 3 R's at Eureka Elementary School
Transcript of The 3 R's at Eureka Elementary School
Remember the 3 R's:
Be Ready to Learn
In the halls.
In the Lunchroom.
On the bus.
In the gym.
In the library.
In the music room.
In the classroom.
Be Respectful, Responsible and Ready to Learn
Comply with all
at our school.
Is this behavior respectful?
Much better! How Respectfull!
Is it okay to run at recess?
Yes, once you are outside.
Ready to Learn:
Quiet in the halls.
In the auditorium.
At PAW Assemblies
On the playground.
Running in the halls
respectful or responsible.
Here are more examples:
Disturbing classrooms is not cool.
At Eureka Elementary School