Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Doing business in South America
Transcript of Doing business in South America
Lenguaje What are Key language differences?
Etiquette One size does not fit all:
Customize to your local market offerings How to Deliver?
Understand local culture
Learn the local rules
Predict the unpredictable Learn about Business in the Region
Value of Time
Conversation Topics - politics - soccer
Business Values Business Etiquete
Naming Conventions (Kg. l. m.)
Rules of meetings (decisions)
Expectations about gifts and entertaiment
Social Circles Before getting there:
Visa - vaccination
Tipping - Dinning
Safe/Unsafe areas Business in South America: Hands On