Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
the amazon river flawed western then became part of the zaire river the in present day africa the continents were joined as part of gondwana
1. 10% of the worlds known species live in the amazon rainforest
2.The biggestrain forest in the world in the world that covering 1.4 billion acres.
3.In the Amzon rainforest there is 20% of the worlds birds species live there.
4. The Amazon rainforest has many droughts because of these th vegetation levels here cut off in large amounts.
5.80% of the food we eat come from the Amazon rainforest.
The Way out
SO TO START OFF THIS HISTORICAL JOURNEY ARE AREA IS 55 MILLION YEARS OLD
pictures of the amazon rainforest