Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
English assessment feedback
Transcript of English assessment feedback
use short quotes
to show how the text was interesting to read: eg. "went on STRIKE" - this emphasised that Jessica was at the end of her tether and wanted to teach her daughters a lesson
choose two of three themes
which show interest: eg. shock/disgust; determination of mother; hailed as a 'hero' by blog readers
Content & Organisation
Did you think about your audience?
What style did you write in?
Did you set out your work in paragraphs?
Did you use interesting English techniques - tripling, alliteration, emphasis, rhetorical questions?
Section B - Sentence Structure, Punctuation and Spelling
Did you write in proper sentences, using COMMAS, FULL-STOPS, CAPITAL LETTERS?
Did you use speechmarks, direct speech?
Did you try your best to use a wide vocabulary?
Did you spell correctly?
Section B -
15 marks - content and organisation
15 marks - sentence structure, punctuation and spelling