Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Descriptive Writing
if your readers have now a clear idea of what you described,
YOU MADE YOUR POINT
Write a List of Relevant Words...
they are the ideas you must
develop in your description!
a clear description depends on the organization of a logical order: it must
be easy to follow for the readers
You can describe EVERYTHING because...
A Picture of Your Living
The Video of the Best
Goal Ever Scored
Your description becomes
more interesting when
you add these details
how to improve my piece of writing?
what do you smell?
what do you see?
what do you hear?
what do you touch?
what do you taste?
THE 5 SENSES
the emotions help your readers to "feel" your story
black & white wall
Appropriate words make a good text
which teams are playing?
what is the name of the player?
where does he begin his run?
how many times does he touch the ball?
how many players does he dribble?
how does he finish?
how do you feel when...
you eat your favourite food?
you watch a football match?
you play videogames?
tell your reader about that!
few advice before the end
...how to describe