Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Environmental Ethics: Ocean Pollution
Transcript of Environmental Ethics: Ocean Pollution
1. Opening Video
2. Introducing Chemical Pollution
3. Noise Pollution Game
4. Presenting Plastic Pollution
5. Closing: Discussion and Solutions
The Reality of our Beaches
Toxic Chemical Pollution
DEFINITION: Chemical pollution takes place when harmful artificial or natural chemicals are released in the environment, thereby diminishing the population of wildlife, endangering ecosystems, and negatively impacting human health.
Involves the buildup of plastic debris in the environment that harms wildlife, humans, and their ecosystems/habitats.
Chemical, Noise, and Plastic Pollution
By Alyssa Mitchel, Taly Romo, Kendal Carter and Gabi Heppe
Definition (In terms of sea-life): Sonar noise pollution is the emission of loud, irritating, and detrimental sounds that negatively harm sea-life.
Great Pacific Garbage Patch
The Great Pacific
Sonar Pollution Game-Time!