Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Making Everyday Count-Religion Class
Transcript of Making Everyday Count-Religion Class
How often do you think about your day?
Do you sometimes go to bed thinking about what you have to do the next day?
What kind of day are you living now?
Vocab and phrases
“Gather Ye Rose Buds, now ye may”
“Because we are food for worms lads”
The world is their oyster:
What did you do this morning, what is the first thing you did?
How do you get ready in the morning? How do you prepare yourself for the day
What do you think it means to seize the day? What does it mean to you?
How would you seize the day?
How often do you think about death? What does it mean to live your life Extraordinary?
At the end of the day, how do you feel? Did you feel that you accomplished what you wanted to do?