Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Fuligo Septica
Also known as dog vomit, slime mold, and Scrambled egg slime.
It is known to also grow on wood substances in the months of May through October.
Typically found in decaying, moist, and shady places. For example: forest floors. They also produce an abundance of any slime mold.
They spread in a fan-shaped pattern, which is also what they are shaped like. They form structures called " Plasmodia", these usually do the moving and consuming food for them.
They contribute by decomposing dead vegetation , and by eating bacteria, yeasts, and also fungi.
Five types of Myxogastria are Echinostelida, Liceida, Physarida, Stemonitida, and Trichiida.
They all live in very moist colonies.